You may have heard of the Neoss implant if you consider getting dental implants. This is a relatively new type of implant that has gained popularity over the past few years. This blog post will discuss things you need to know about the Neoss implant. We will cover everything, from how it is implanted to how long it will last. Keep reading for more information!
What is a Neoss dental implant?
A Neoss implant system is a well-known brand of dental implants. It has an array of appliances that include short, broad, and narrow implants and abutment level restorations. It offers answers to a wide range of clinical indications and treatment procedures for teeth replacement.
When is Neoss dental implant indicated?
Neoss implants can be used to replace single teeth or multiple teeth and act as core support to fix removable and cosmetic prostheses that can support conventional attachments.
How does Neoss work?
Neoss implants function as a tooth replacement by replacing the natural roots. These implants are inserted into the jaw to serve as a foundation for permanent teeth or dental prostheses. They can also be inserted into an implant site where another type of implant may have been previously placed.
Neoss offers implant-supported bars, bridges and individual abutments, which, in addition to the proven Neoss implant system, are compatible with implants of other manufacturers.
What are its benefits?
- Neoss dental implants are a good way to restore your smile and dental function. These have a “lock” mechanism that holds them in place to prevent movement.
- Neoss implants can be used as a natural tooth replacement, support removable/cosmetic prostheses that cannot support conventional attachments, or as core support for fixed prostheses.
- Neoss implants are strong and stable as they fuse successfully with your jawbone. They are endosseous or fully integrated into the jawbone, which provides a firm foundation for your permanent dental prostheses.
- Dental implants allow you to eat foods you previously couldn’t eat due to tooth loss. Neoss is designed to mimic natural teeth using titanium alloy screw and abutment and offer a natural white color and anatomically-shaped implant crowns.
- Neoss implants have a high success rate and are aesthetically pleasing.
- These dental implants have a treated ‘Neoss ProActive implant surface’ that promotes healing and encourages the bone to grow faster around the implant.
Who is a good candidate for a Neoss implant?
Neoss implants are indicated for most patients who desire to have their missing tooth or teeth replaced. Because the Neoss implant system is versatile, it can easily adapt to any dental implant treatment option. Whether you need a single tooth, multiple teeth, or even all-teeth (fixed or removable replacements, a Neoss implant system can address that.
These new implants provide good function, aesthetics, and implant stability, just what we expect and look for in a permanent teeth replacement solution.
What are the risk factors associated with a Neoss implant?
Like any other dental implant, the Neoss implant has some limitations.
In most cases, using the Neoss implant system, dental implant surgery is a safe and effective surgery. Patients with certain medical disorders may be at a higher risk of failed dental implant therapy.
The implant treatment may be made more complicated or challenging, but not impossible, by insufficient bone quality or quantity. In such circumstances, bone grafting allows for the use of an implant later on.
With these risks and limitations mentioned, we advise our patients that it is critical that they discuss their medical history with their dentist and/or implant specialist before undergoing any operation.
How much does a Neoss implant cost?
There are so many dental clinics and online advertisements that claim to have the lowest dental implants cost. This may be true, or it may just be part of their marketing strategy. We want to instill in our patients the importance of seeing a trusted dentist so they can get first-hand information about how much your dental implants would cost.
Most people will comment that implants, like the Neoss ones, would cost them serious bucks. Dental websites may post different price quotations, but you may not be able to get the exact cost of dental implants online. Our advice? Go ahead and talk to your dentist about it. They are the only ones who can help you understand your procedure and how much it entails to replace your missing tooth.
What are the side effects of a Neoss implant?
Neoss implants, like any other dental implant brand, can have issues, especially if you lack proper oral hygiene, settle for knock-offs, or choose the wrong dental practitioner that lacks the experience in performing dental implant surgery.
Dental implant treatment is typically carried out under local anesthesia. The treatment is very similar to a minor surgical operation. While many patients are initially scared of feeling pain throughout the procedure, we can assure you of one thing. Though you may feel pressure and a little discomfort during the surgery, the whole procedure should not cause pain because of the anesthesia administration.
What makes it different from other dental implant brands?
Neoss dental implants are proud to show the benefits and advantages over other implant brands.
- Neoss has a state-of-the-art system that came from extensive research and development.
- These dental implants feature a ProActive surface that has been specifically treated to aid healing by stimulating bone growth on the implant.
- These implants have a patented design that promises and gives increased stability.
- Neoss implant system uses NeoLoc, the unique Neoss implant to abutment connection that provides the benefits of a wonderfully strong and tight connection.
- Long-term clinical effectiveness, significant levels of bone preservation, and the ‘one connection’ idea have all been demonstrated by a Neoss dental implant.
How do you care for your dental implants?
Implants can last a lifetime if properly cared for with regular teeth cleanings. Here are some tips on maintaining them healthy and effective in hiding your missing teeth from the start.
- Listen to your dentist as he provides you with the best post-operative care instructions.
- During your healing period, expect that soft tissue from grafting procedures during surgery usually heals within a week or two. However, the bone around a dental implant can take several months to recover. It’s important to avoid overloading your implant and to maintain a soft food diet during this time – excessive loading can cause it to move or fail.
- Regular check-ups and a good oral hygiene regimen are essential for maintaining healthy implants.
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean your teeth at least twice a day.
- Make use of low-abrasive toothpaste.
- Brush beneath and around the implant crown.
- To clean hard-to-reach areas, use a nylon-coated interdental brush.
- Floss at least once a day with unwaxed tape or implant-specific floss.
- Make use of a recommended oral irrigator.
The Neoss implant is a great choice for an affordable and effective dental implant. If you consider the Neoss implant, contact your dentist to learn more about this innovative product and how it can benefit your oral health. We look forward to helping you achieve the beautiful smile you deserve!
Neoss Dental Implant
Factors Influencing Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) Measurements and 5-Year Survival of Neoss Dental Implants
New implants with high primary stability
Discover the patented technology that’s improving dental health